BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?46 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
  • what would you prefer: diet coke, coke zero, or simple or...6 Answers
Kaylin T.
Brookport
Coca Cola Zero sugar just changed the game. In my opinion, it’s better than actual coke because it doesn’t seem as acidic and it doesn’t feel like it’s braking down my teeth. It’s so sweet and amazing and I buy one anytime I am around one !
Trang D.
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is exactly like Coca-Cola but without the sugar or the calories to boot! Being someone who never was fond of the taste of Diet Coca-Cola in favor of the original I think I have found a suitable replacement. Coca-Cola Zero Sugar really hits the spot on flavor in comparison to the original. I can enjoy Coca-Cola flavor but without all the sugar included which makes me quite happy.
Lorna D.
Haddonfield, NJ
Coke Zero sugar makes me feel a little better about drinking the stuff. It does have a slightly different taste from regulate coke but it is not that noticeable nor is it bad. I recommend to anyone trying to cut down slowly on sugar.
Linzie W.
Franklin
I know soda isn't good for you and everything like that, but I love Coke Zero. I will keep saying Coke Zero because I liked it before they changed the taste and name, but I don't care. It's my go-to soda when I want to have a soda.
Xiomara B.
Brooksville, Florida
Es una bebida que no puede faltar en nuestras compras, definitivamente no se pueee reemplazar su sabor fremte a otros productos ofertados. Por supuesto que la seguiremos comprando, es ideal ya quees baja en carbohidratos y azucar.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Coke Zero is my soft drink of choice. It tastes grate and it is easy to find. I would say it is affordable, however other similar drinks are cheaper but not taste as good. I buy this drink all the time and recommend it to all.
Amber Marie B.
When I tell you this is the best soda ever ! Soda is bad for you through and through. So you try to drink the lesser evil, diet. But diet soda is usually gross or at least it doesn’t taste like the original. These new cokes are legit ! It tastes just like original coke. It holds its flavor and isn’t flat like most diet drinks. Hello bad skin and cancer I’m back to play. But really don’t drink too much soda. Have some water people.
Chloe L.
I have to drink diet or zero pops while I'm on the Weight Watchers
program. Typically, I would always reach for a straight Coca Cola, but
since I can't have it (sadface) I have to drink Diet Coke. Diet Coke is,
well, okay, but it was lacking. I'm so glad that Coke Zero exists
because I think it's really close to tasting like actual Coke. It's
really a guilty pleasure since I like the zero more than just the diet.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
This is my new favorite soda. I don't like diet drinks. I didn't like Coke Zero even though my husband did. He was terrified of another fiasco like the Coca-Cola change in the nineties (coke one maybe?). I loathe diet Coke. I tried a drink of his one evening when I was really thirsty and I haven't looked back since! It's so good! It doesn't taste at all like a "diet" drink. I just hope they never ever change it lol.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Regular coke makes my teeth feel funny, and I hate the taste of diet coke. This stuff is great. It's not too sweet, and it's crisp. Is it my favorite pop? No, but I prefer this over the other coke products
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?

Kohl's