BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?47 Answers
  • What does this taste like?3 Answers
  • I hate the new tatse. Please change it back. I loved the ...1 Answers
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
This is absolutely the best soda ever in my opinion. If I’m not drinking water, it’s none other than Coke Zero. It’s such a refreshing, crisp taste that satisfies my taste buds. I’m totally in love with Coca Cola Zero Sugar. At least I’m not getting all that sugar but there’s really not much of a taste difference than Coke Classic. And the best part is about Coca Cola Zero Sugar is that there’s NEVER an aftertaste. This is my sugar fix without all the calories My fave part. I have gotten several of my family members hooked on it as well. I will have to give kudos to Coke for creating that amazing soda.

#influenster. #Cocacolazerosugar #heavydrinker #noaftertaste
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Whenever I am looking for a sweet fix without the calories, I always go for Coke Zero Sugar. They changed the name, but they haven't changed the formula at all. I think it was to emphasize that it is sugar-free but with the same taste. I can't tell too much of a different between this a regular Coke. At this point, regular Coke might actually be a bit too sweet for me, so this is a nice medium between that and Diet Coke, which very much tastes diet, unlike Coke Zero Sugar.
Sara M.
Denton, TX
I am not really a fan of Coke Zero. It's just so close to the taste of regular coke, but not quite right and that's a turn off. It's sort of looking at a portrait of someone and it sort of looks like them, but something's off so it's just bizarre to look at. That's how I would describe drinking Coke Zero. It's just trying to be something that it isn't. and it doesn't work. It's not a bad tasting soda, but I don't prefer it, and maybe I would like it better if it weren't trying to be a sugar free version of Coke, if it were something else entirely.
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
This is the best diet soda out there. I tried this by accident when my husband bought this instead of diet coke once. I did not like drinking regular coke because I feel there are too many calories but this is an awesome alternative. I like the new formula coke zero sugar better than old coke zero formula. It is very easy to drink with no aftertaste. It honestly tastes like you are drinking a real coke.
Janet M.
Let’s start off by saying I am not a fan of zero sugar sodas. However when I heard that Coke reengineered this Coke flavor I decided I would try it out because I’ve been trying to be healthier about my selections.

This has to be the closest flavor to the original coke without that terrible after sugar fake taste. It’s still not 100% original Coke but it’s definitely a close runner-up! Highly recommend
Laura S.
The new Coke Zero Sugar is amazing! I think it tastes so much like regular Coke. Sometimes at the dive thru i think they give me the wrong drink! The old coke zero was a little off. I used to never drink pop because i only like coke, not diet coke but didn't want all the sugar. So this is perfect! I also love the cherry coke zero.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
The original Coke Zero was my dream drink. I'd easily pack away a 2 liter a day. Sadly, the formula was "improved". Does anyone actually like the new taste better? I was devastated for a while and swore off all Coke Zero Sugar. But I've come to peace with things and I'll have one every now and then.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I usually only get this drink from a fountain when ordering food at Chipotle but occasionally when out and about I find this in a gas station and purchase it. This is amazing. I love that it doesn’t have that bitter chemical after taste that comes with sweet and low or many aspartame products.
Gabriela G.
Otsego
It is as addictive as the regular coca-cola but I am not sure if it is healthy. I wouldn't say that even though it says it has zero sugar. But it is a good option for people who do not want to try the regular coca-cola and want to try something new with less sugar.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I was a big Diet Coke drinker, until I tried this! I can't believe it it tastes a hundred percent like real Coca-Cola without all the guilt. Definitely buying this from my summer BBQs people probably won't even know that it doesn't have sugar in it.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
How does this compare to Pepsi Max as far as taste?
Abhilasha C.
Delhi
Is it really diet? I mean does it really contain no sugar? Then goes it sweet?