BY COCA-COLA #19 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?46 Answers
  • What does this taste like?1 Answers
  • what would you prefer: diet coke, coke zero, or simple or...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Whenever I am looking for a sweet fix without the calories, I always go for Coke Zero Sugar. They changed the name, but they haven't changed the formula at all. I think it was to emphasize that it is sugar-free but with the same taste. I can't tell too much of a different between this a regular Coke. At this point, regular Coke might actually be a bit too sweet for me, so this is a nice medium between that and Diet Coke, which very much tastes diet, unlike Coke Zero Sugar.
Chloe L.
I have to drink diet or zero pops while I'm on the Weight Watchers
program. Typically, I would always reach for a straight Coca Cola, but
since I can't have it (sadface) I have to drink Diet Coke. Diet Coke is,
well, okay, but it was lacking. I'm so glad that Coke Zero exists
because I think it's really close to tasting like actual Coke. It's
really a guilty pleasure since I like the zero more than just the diet.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This is the best diet soda out there. I tried this by accident when my husband bought this instead of diet coke once. I did not like drinking regular coke because I feel there are too many calories but this is an awesome alternative. I like the new formula coke zero sugar better than old coke zero formula. It is very easy to drink with no aftertaste. It honestly tastes like you are drinking a real coke.
Janet M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Let’s start off by saying I am not a fan of zero sugar sodas. However when I heard that Coke reengineered this Coke flavor I decided I would try it out because I’ve been trying to be healthier about my selections.

This has to be the closest flavor to the original coke without that terrible after sugar fake taste. It’s still not 100% original Coke but it’s definitely a close runner-up! Highly recommend
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
I think the Coca-Cola Zero Sugar soda tastes very much like the regular Coke. If you are a regular Coke fan but need to drink diet, this is the product for you.

I personally enjoyed the original Cole Zero, it was my favorite Coke product, and this Zero Sugar product is vastly different, sweeter maybe. I would rather have a Diet Coke, but Zero Sugar is a quality product.
Sarah M.
Villa Park, IL
I have an addiction. And that addiction is to Coke Zero. Diet Coke, in my opinion, has a bit of a weird after taste. I drink it if Coke Zero isn't offered. The flavor of Coke Zero is good - it's sweeter than regular Diet Coke but not nearly as sweet as regular Coke. Since I do not like coffee, I drink Coke Zero daily for my daily caffeine intake.
Laura S.
The new Coke Zero Sugar is amazing! I think it tastes so much like regular Coke. Sometimes at the dive thru i think they give me the wrong drink! The old coke zero was a little off. I used to never drink pop because i only like coke, not diet coke but didn't want all the sugar. So this is perfect! I also love the cherry coke zero.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
I tried Coke Zero about 8 years ago once when I was handed a free one, and I took one sip and threw out the rest. I never tried it again because I couldn't handle the artificial taste of it. However, fast forward to the new formula of Coke Zero Sugar and I am hooked! I haven't had a regular coke since trying this new formula.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Honestly, thought this new coke zero was a joke, but I actually love it. I was drinking diet coke at work because that's what the vending machine had in it. Since trying this, I have a clear favorite between the two. I even find I like this coke zero sugar better than the original coke zero. More flavor. No diet soda taste.
pixelcat13 D.
Wyoming, MI
This stuff has saved me! I love Coke so much but I hate Diet Coke. When I found out I was diabetic I thought I would have to give up my beloved soda but then I tired Coke Zero. It’s not PERFECT but it’s soooo much better than Diet Coke- I can drink it and actually enjoy it. Thank you for bringing this one back!
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Petrolia, ON
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?