Coca-Cola Zero

by Coca-Cola

#12 in Soda

Coca-Cola Zero

[product:coca-cola-zero] do you prefer Coke Zero over Diet Coke? Yes or No?
Diet Coke was marketed as a saviour, yet proved to be so bad for your health...now they've done it with Coca-Cola and made it Zero; do you think people are having the wool pulled over their eyes?
Sugar is actually healthier than sweeteners, so why do they market this as being better than 'sugar' Coca-Cola?
Start your review of Coca-Cola Zero!
Elena M.
Richmond, VA
Coca Cola Zero is one of my favorites. I can't stand sugary drinks and sugar in particular. So this is a godsend for me!
Melissa  S.
Chesterfield, VA
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Melissa  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the closet thing to a regular Coke-a-Cola I have ever had! Very tasty and refreshing. Great for me to have since I am diabetic and hate some of the diet drinks out there. I would recommend to anyone wanting full taste but not the calories or sugar. I will def buy again!!
Heather  C.
Freeport, TX
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Heather  C.
Delighted to try the New Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Starlight. Delicious beverage. Thank you for the free goodies Coca-Cola!! ❤ They are Limited Edition. I like this beverage. I went to my local store and purchase the mini cans. I recommend Launch Date 02.21.2022 Go grab yourself or a friend one today. #complimentary #Sponsored #cocacolastarlight #cokepartner #ad #planetx #delicious #sampler #cocacola #samplerlove #zerosugar  #cokecreation
Katherine M.
Yonkers, NY
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this zero sugar coke, because in addition to not having sugar, they also have no calories. now with better flavor its new presentation
Kathy M.
Calhoun, GA
This one is not too bad. It has a little bit of an aftertaste to me which I'm not huge into. I would drink it if it was the only thing that was left but as far as me going out and buying it for myself on purpose or over other drinks I would not. I would only recommend this if you don't mind that slight aftertaste to it.
Susan C.
Bothell, WA
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Susan C.
Its best served cold, preferably over ice. But l tend to drink more when I’m using it as a mixer with vodka.
Lisa J.
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Lisa J.
Although I am a Pepsi fan 99% of the time, I do enjoy some Coke Zero once in a while. The 12 oz bottles are perfect. I paid $3.99 (on sale) for an 8 pack at Food maxx today. I’d recommend if you like regular coke taste, but don’t want all the calories and sugar. #influenster #voxbox
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite drink. I would give up everything else to make sure I could have Coke Zero, drink of the gods. How cool is the new red can? Make sure you buy this for all of your pop needs. Everyone will be happy.
Destiny P.
Washingtonvle, NY
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best thing I’ve ever tried! Usually I buy original but me being a avid soda drinker the sugar is to much. I switched to zero and could not tell the difference. Trust me when I say give it a try you won’t be disappointed!
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Lauren  G.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this soda! It taste great and is zero calories. It’s great when I need a little caffeine in the afternoons or when I feel a migraine coming on and need caffeine to help with the pain. It’s definitely something I always have stocked in my home. I definitely would recommend trying this soda! Coca-Cola Zero
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keri B.
Aurora, IL
il y a 4 mois
Coca-Cola Zero do you prefer Coke Zero over Diet Coke? Yes or No?
Mattera E. il y a 9 jours
I prefer coke zero,it's the top!
Farzana A.
Slough, Berkshire
il y a 8 mois
Coca-Cola Zero -anyone think these are better than the original or is it just me ?
Erica G. il y a 8 mois
Not just you, I think they do too. Whenever I have tried to drink an original Coke it just tastes too sweet now.
Paula S.
Fort Myers, FL
Isabella B.
Lincoln
il y a un an
jessica R. il y a 9 mois
Cherry, regular, orange vanilla. If you get it from the fountain machine, you can get more options like raspberry, lime, cherry vanilla. If you like coffee with Coke Zero, there’s vanilla - sweeter or dark blend that has a more obvious coffee taste. Try it out!