BY COCA-COLA #40 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

• Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?46 Answers
  • What does this taste like?1 Answers
  • what would you prefer: diet coke, coke zero, or simple original c...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I really like the regular coke and diet coke drink, but this drink really tasted awful i would not reccomend to anyone please get the regular diet coke." in 79 reviews
  • "So it is not good for you but this Soto as an absolutely no sugar added no carbohydrates when it says zero it means zero I promise and I think it's better than the regular diet and regular Coke" in 47 reviews
  • "I like it kinda my dad loves it but I don't particularly like the aftertaste it tastes funny but that's how it is for all diet sodas for me " in 13 reviews
  • "The flavor is somehow so much better in the glass bottles and they seem to have more fizz and flavor--much better than the can!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Coke Zero, although there's no sugar in it, it still tastes really nice and is a great alternative to Normal Coke or Diet Coke" in 6 reviews
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This is the best diet soda out there. I tried this by accident when my husband bought this instead of diet coke once. I did not like drinking regular coke because I feel there are too many calories but this is an awesome alternative. I like the new formula coke zero sugar better than old coke zero formula. It is very easy to drink with no aftertaste. It honestly tastes like you are drinking a real coke.
Trang D.
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is exactly like Coca-Cola but without the sugar or the calories to boot! Being someone who never was fond of the taste of Diet Coca-Cola in favor of the original I think I have found a suitable replacement. Coca-Cola Zero Sugar really hits the spot on flavor in comparison to the original. I can enjoy Coca-Cola flavor but without all the sugar included which makes me quite happy.
Ronnie S.
Salem , VA
I miss the other coke zero product that they had before this one! I wish they would have kept it on the shelves. It is an okay taste, but I prefer Diet Coke or diet Pepsi over this coke product. I have tried it multiple times and still do not like the weird aftertaste it has.
Tyson C.
I love it!!!! Probably addicted, but it’s my favorite soda. It is the same general price as other sodas. The only thing is that I wish it did not have any aspartame in it. That sort of ruins it for me.
Karen B.
I do not usually find the taste of diet sodas pleasant; however I was surprised that Coke Zero Sugar is really good. For years I have been drinking many regular Cokes per day and I have recently switched to Coke Zero in order to reduce my sugar intake. Try it for yourself, you might be surprised.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I use to drink Mountain Dew literally everyday. I switched to this so I could still get the same caffeine & I love it! I don’t like diet pop, and this doesn’t have that diet taste. I really enjoy this pop!
Kerye H.
My husband works for Coca Cola. It’s the only soda we drink(other types but all made by coke) My favorite is Coke Zero, it taste identical to regular coke, minus the chilly feeling I’ve noticed coke has.
Kimberly W.
Literally addicted to this. Like had to go to the hospital for nausea they told me I was drinking too much and needed to lay off. Learned my limits, but this stuff is the only thing that can wake me up in the morning (I hate coffee and tea). It wakes me up and gets my brain functioning. Days that I can't get my hands on this stuff end up with me wandering around similar to a zombie.
Amber Marie B.
When I tell you this is the best soda ever ! Soda is bad for you through and through. So you try to drink the lesser evil, diet. But diet soda is usually gross or at least it doesn’t taste like the original. These new cokes are legit ! It tastes just like original coke. It holds its flavor and isn’t flat like most diet drinks. Hello bad skin and cancer I’m back to play. But really don’t drink too much soda. Have some water people.
Savannah V.
Adelanto, CA
Look, nothing can beat the real deal, original coke flavor. Unfortunately, I started to gain weight so I had to make a few changes to my diet which included laying off the soda. I love the way it tastes and feels so my alternative has been to try coke zero which almost has the real coke taste without the sugar so im happy. already started losing weight
Melanie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke vs Coke Zero? What would you pick?
Yesi R.
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES come zero?! 😂
Amber L.
Sarnia, Ontario
Does this style of Coke have the same taste as the diet?
Tara T.
Is anyone else like absolutely addicted to this or is it just me
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Is Coke Zero like Diet Coke?