Coca-Cola Zero

by Coca-Cola

#15 in Soda

Coca-Cola Zero

Cuantas calorías tiene una lata de coca cola?
Coca-Cola Zero or [product:diet-coke]?
Does this taste as good as regular cke?
Start your review of Coca-Cola Zero!
Lisa J.
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Lisa J.
Although I am a Pepsi fan 99% of the time, I do enjoy some Coke Zero once in a while. The 12 oz bottles are perfect. I paid $3.99 (on sale) for an 8 pack at Food maxx today. I’d recommend if you like regular coke taste, but don’t want all the calories and sugar. #influenster #voxbox
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Beckah M.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love the 7.5 fl oz. can of Coca-Cola Zero . It tastes very much like regular Coke, but with zero sugar. I love the small size of the can. It is the perfect little size for those who don't want hella soda. I like this product to drink a soda without the guilt of the sugar consumption.
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My voids know how much I love my Coke Zero. It doesn’t have that strange aspartame flavor like most diet sodas do and I can honestly barely tell the difference between Coke Zero and regular coke at this point. By far the best zero calorie soda.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Very good ! I really enjoy a Coke Zero ! I have given up sodas but when I did crave one I would always go for a Coke Zero the flavor is so good and refreshing. It does not have an after taste at all.
Chase H.
Woodland, CA
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Chase H.
Purchased at: Target
This is really good as long as you’re not drinking other sodas because then it’ll taste flavorless but I really enjoy it. It’s nice that is has zero calories, carbs, and sugar. Highly recommend, especially if you love soda and are trying to be healthier.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Costco
My go to soda! The flavor, you cannot fake it. I actually like it more than regular version. Coke zero is always as a drink of choice for me for pizzas, burgers, fries and any other fast food meals. Pairs perfectly with chinese food as well. Always pick Coke Zero over diet.
Jose H.
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Jose H.
you are on a diet and you do not want any sugar and you like to drink soda a lot, I recommend you drink Coca Cola zero, in all my days I can not miss 1
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
Coca-Cola Zero uploaded by Maren G.
Purchased at: Target
So yes, soda is bad for you, I knowwwww. But sometimes when you’re on a low carb diet and you just want something that isn’t low on taste, it’s so easy to go for a Coke Zero! It tastes like regular Coke, it’s in a black can for the love of all things goth, and it just makes my little heart happy!
Yenki S.
Foxboro, Ma
No funky after taste, refreshing crisp taste of Coca Cola. Love the fizzy carbonation as well
Kaila A.
Portland, OR
I love the taste of Coca Cola Zero. It tastes like the real thing but without all the sugar and calories. A favorite in our home.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Agustina G.
San pedro de la paz
il y a 8 mois
Aneicia W. il y a 5 mois
Coke Zero! No question for me... although the flavored diet cokes were the bomb.com I liked the mango, fiesty cherry and blood orange... but it looks like the pandemic put an end to their production. 'super sad face'