BY COCA-COLA

Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is the perfect drink for people who want all the taste of Coca‑Cola, without the sugar or calories. Coke Zero Sugar is a sugar free, low calorie soft drink with the great taste of original Coca-Cola. Zero sugar Zero Calories Contains vegetable extracts and sweeteners Gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment. Contains 24 individual 330ml cans. Keep one cold in the fridge Please recycle. see more...

Coca-Cola Zero Glass Bottles 330ml (Pack of 24)

Start your review of Coca-Cola Zero Glass Bottles 330ml (Pack of 24)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alaina H.
Gillsville
Coke Zero is honestly the bees knees. It taste just like regular coke but without the calories which makes it even more enjoyable. And it’s really affordable even in the glass bottles
Lizbeth V.
Santa Maria, CA
I feel that bottled sodas have a much better long lasting taste than can soda =) its definitely a good flavor I find myself buying them more often that I use too and it comes in good packaging which looks better would totally buy this again
kimberly g.
Newark
Love it in the glass bottle its cold and refreshing my mom loves it and would only buy it that way if you could find it in more places
Nay D.
Florida
These coca colas are pretty good even though I personally think the normal coca cola is way much better in taste.
Vanessa G.
mission
love the fresh taste especially with this weather an ice cold soda is perfect to drink this summer!!!!!
Spookie P.
Leavenworth
Coke Zero is absolutely my favorite soda. It taste just like regular coke without those pesky calories.
Travis L.
Staff
Arverne, NY
Glass bottles are better than everything else. There’s no debating the topic so just don’t even try.
chloe S.
Hereford
Again I love this and I think it is really good . The packaging is nice , it’s really basic and standard. Coke is affordable but if your going for the 24 pack , I don’t know because I don’t know how much a 24 pack is but it’s most likely to be cheap. I would definitely recommend this and definitely purchase this again.
Ali V.
Gibbons way, North Cornelly
Coca Cola in a bottle is a classic you can’t beat it. The classic flavour just brings me joy. Although I don’t drink it day to day only as a treat it still gets me every time. I will never stop purchasing Coca Cola ❤️
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
It's weird I don't know why, but for some weird reason when you're drinking a lovely ice cold glass bottle straight from the fridge, it tastes so much better! Great for picnics and for special days! Chills better as well!