Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola Zero Cherry
3224 Reviews
5 / 5
Tastes exactly like the real thing. So much better than Diet Coke. I know that’s controversial, but it really is. Gotta have it ice cold on a summers day. The best
5 / 5
I only drink coke zero! I could never come back to the normal very sugary one as I get sick from it. It’s way too much sugar but the zero one is actually okay and no calories!
5 / 5
My all time favorite coke is the one with cherry! The flavor of the cherry is just perfect! It is not to sweet and not sweet enough! You can’t go wrong with this!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love the flavor of this soda. It's not overly sweet and there is no aftertaste that I noticed. The regular coke zero is good but I prefer the taste of cherry coke zero over it.
5 / 5
Great for making mix drinks with and still keeping the sugar out. Love the taste. I have always preferred coke over Pepsi. I drink strictly low or zero sugar products since I have diabetes and also live a healthy lifestyle
5 / 5
This is my favorite soda ever. It tastes great with the perfect amount of sweetness and flavor. Hands down the best and I wish they had it available more places!
5 / 5
Coca cola aromatisé à la cerise. Le goût est addictif. Bien entendu trop sucré et à la composition douteuse, ce produit nous rend accro. Prix correct pour le format cannette.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Altho this is zero sugar you can’t really tell. It still has that subtle cherry flavour which you can taste after drinking. Love the cherry on the packaging so you can tell it’s the cherry one your picking
5 / 5
Love this all the flavour of cherry coke without the sugar. The perfect amount of fizz, the new packaging is very similar to the sugar version so a little harder to spot.
5 / 5
Love the coca cola cherry zero sugar, full of taste, no nasty effects with it being sugar free. Prefer the older packaging as it’s harder to spot the sugar free ones.