Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola Zero Cherry
3096 Reviews
5 / 5
This is my absolute favorite flavor of coke. This is better than the regular coke cherry. I find this doesn’t have a weird taste because of the artificial sugar.
5 / 5
I love Cherry Coke and I love Coke Zero. Put them together and I’m one happy gal. Nothing beats a Coca-Cola Zero Cherry on those afternoons when I’ve had it with work and everything else and I need something just for me. It’s the epitome of a little treat and I am here for it!
5 / 5
Perfect sugar free fizzy drink. It’s a nice twist on the usual Coke Zero. Cost the same as any other can and is full of flavour. Adds a nice variety of flavour to enjoy on a hot day.
5 / 5
Ich kann sagen nur gutes von Coca Cola dass Geschmack ist sehr lecker und ich habe immer gerne gekauft die Preise sind günstig. Hat nicht viel Zuckerinhalt und ist nicht stark Kohlensäuregehalt.
5 / 5
Cherry Coke Zero mixed with dark rum and a twist of lime (please drink responsibly!) is one of my favorite cocktails. The caffeine from the Coke, the cherry (which doesn't taste chemically like cherry chapstick or cherry cough drops) and if I have a lime on hand .. chef's, or rather, bartenders, kiss! Even if I'm just drinkng the cherry Coke zero from the can, I love it better than other flavored sodas.
5 / 5
Zero zuccheri, coca cola molto leggera ma anche molto soddisfacente e molto dissetante, ingredienti buoni , molto comoda la lattina, è si può benissimo smaltire
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I've had this a few times now. It's really fizzy but tastes very sweet and artificial even though it is a zero drink. A good price for a drink. Just not for me
5 / 5
This is a top 5 outta drinks in my life. Taste like real cherry, even though its not. Love the cans, they stay cold longer. Since its 0 sugar its GREAT and for every can you recycle its money back= pricey.
5 / 5
I often find this one difficult to find but once I do, I buy them in bulk! I absolutely love these! With no calories I can drink so many! I would highly recommend these carbonated drinks !!!
5 / 5
That great coca-cola taste with added cherrylicious yumminess. Love how well the can holds the flavour and carbonation. Worth the brand price for a treat