BY COCA-COLA

A no-calorie sparkling beverage, cherry Coke zero combines the great taste of Coca-Cola with a sweet, cherry flavor to deliver a refreshing, distinctive drinking experience.

• Has anyone else had trouble finding this in stores?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it? how did it go? where can I buy it? Thanks! 2 Answers
  • Does it actually taste like cherry or medicine ? 4 Answers
Becky W.
Becky W.
I am NOT a diet soda drinker at all, but of diet sodas all of the coke zero brands are as good as they come. Doesn't take long to get adjusted to the diet type flavor at all. My only other suggestion would be for everyone who is a fan of diet but is trying to get away from the artificial sweeteners is to try the new Coca-Cola life in the green can. They are made with 1/2 sugar and 1/2 stevia and i can barely tell they are also 1/2 the calories of regular soda.
Ariba A.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
Pretty wonderful taste to me. Mixes well when you want a variant of Jack and Coke. Also, goes well with cherry brandy if you're into some spirits. This is a bit pricey comparatively but when you're being lazy, it will definitely work! No calories is always a plus in my book. I need a bit of zing without being punished for it. Has a bit of a chemically taste but with some ice, it's delicious.
The vanilla is and always will be my favorite though.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
MAPLE VALLEY, WA
I have been drinking sugar free pop for about 6 years now. My no contest FAVORITE pop is Cherry Coke Zero. To me, it tastes like REAL FULL SUGAR Cherry Coke. It tastes good at room temperature or cold. Every time I see a local grocery store is running a coke 12 pack promotion I stock up. Typically there are at least two 12 pack of Cherry Coke Zero in my pantry and fridge. I think it may be safe to say I am a Cherry Coke Zero die hard fan!
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
This is the best thing that has happened to the food world since sliced bread. Seriously. I love regular Cherry Coke, but I try not to drink my calories. I would settle for Diet Cherry Coke but still pine for regular. When they came out with Coke Zero, I knew my dreams had come true. I can barely tell the difference between regular and Zero Cherry Coke and now I treat myself with a modicum less guilt!!
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Gardena, CA
I prefer coke zero cherry over diet coke cherry. It's not as fakely sweet as their diets taste. Of course, it's still different from the fully loaded coke but it's also the closest tasting out of the two mentioned. The cherry flavor in their coke zero really does help the flavor while cutting the calories that you would get from their other lines. Tastes great and you don't feel as guilty about it.
Ever since Coca-Cola Zero was released it has by far been my favorite soda. I am excited they are expanding their line with delicious Coca-Cola Zero Cherry. It almost tastes like the regular Coca-Cola sold in other countries. I am a repeat customer and I will not ever go back to drinking any other soda. Highly recommend to everyone who wants Coca-Cola that tastes like the real thing.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
I find regular sodas too sweet, and was delighted to find out that Coke Zero came in cherry flavor. It really does taste like regular Cherry Coke, but I can use the calories I save by drinking diet for something else. My only other comment would be that I hope they come out with a caffeine free version someday (or at least carry it in Southern California if it already exists)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
The only problem with Coke Zero and diet drinks in general is the aspartame taste that comes with the drink. I've learned to tolerate it after drinking so many diet drinks, and this is really good for Coke Zero! I love Cherry coke but hate the calories of non-diet drinks, so this is the answer for me! Next to Diet Mountain Dew, this is my second favorite diet drink.
Joe'l L.
Joe'l L.
Bridge City, LA
I have completely given up regular Coke due to this. It makes it so much easier for me to chill out on the crazy amounts of regular Coke I drink and feel less guilty about it when I do indulge! Coca-cola is my absolute favorite beverage company and needless to say I am pretty addicted. Cherry Coke Zero allows me to have a healthier option when I want a soda!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Freehold, NJ
Delicious! I try not to drink too much soda, but every once in a while I get a craving for Coke Zero. This is hands down my favorite flavor, as is the plain. Just a hint of cherry, not overwhelming. Only complaint is that the cans/bottles are just TOO fizzy, so I typically prefer it from a restaurant/convenience shop so I can get it out of the tap/machine.
Krista S.
Krista S.
What's your favorite coke flavor such as this cherry, vanilla, etc?
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I found Diet Cherry Vanilla Coke today at Moes- has anyone ever seen this in the stores? It was AMAZING!
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
Does it actually taste like cherry or medicine ?
Vidal A.
Vidal A.
Orange, CA
I have tried the regular Coca Cola cherry but was wondering about the zero. What do you guys think?
Analee E.
Analee E.
Roma, Tx
Is this soda taste good ?