BY COCA-COLA

• How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?1 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb

Start your review of Coca-Cola® Vanilla Zero!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Layyah B.
Saskatoon, SK
Love Vanilla Coke zero!! While I don't drink pop as much anymore, it's my fav. Treat periodically when I can get my hands on it in Canada. It definitely has a rich vanilla flavour & I highly recommend trying it at least once! Delicious.
Anna H.
Middletown
So refreshing. A great change. I grew up on Vanilla Coke but as I age I don’t need those added calories and this is the best if both worlds!!
Deborah T.
Me encanta 😍🥰 además de ser bajo en calorías, su sabor es lo máximo, tiene un toque a vainilla que te hace deleitar su sabor. Siii la constantemente
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a delicious drink. It has a combination of sweet and coke taste. The vanilla is just perfect not overwhelming. I recommend this beverage you will not be disappointed !! I will definitely buy again!
Ericka G.
West Lawn
Good flavor. Good value when bought on sale. Nice for a treat. Sometimes this specific flavor is hard to find.
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
I’ve always been a fan of vanilla coke. I recently started watching my calorie intake and gave this one a shot. It did not disappoint. It’s absolutely delicious and I’m obsessed.
The R.
marysville
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo and nooooooooooooooooooooooo and I don’t think I can say no no no no no no no no no no no no no enough. I hate the fake taste. This is the Pepsi clear of coke
Ruth O.
davenport, Fl
This Coca Cola is love for me !! I love it is the best not only because it comes without sugar but because it has a slight touch of vanilla flavor and the mixture is an explosion! try it and tell me you will not regret it.
Emily H.
Acworth
Why mess with a good thing? This tastes disgusting regular Coca Cola for the win and not this
lilia c.
ain naaja
This is like heaven on earth. I love Vanilla Coke and it is so hard to find it at decent prices. So now it finally gets to the point where we have the zero-calorie Coca Cola Zero flavored with a delicious vanilla twist. If you love Coke and Vanilla you will absolutely love this delicacy!
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?