BY COCA-COLA

• How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?1 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb

Start your review of Coca-Cola® Vanilla Zero!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a delicious drink. It has a combination of sweet and coke taste. The vanilla is just perfect not overwhelming. I recommend this beverage you will not be disappointed !! I will definitely buy again!
Tiesha W.
Augusta, GA
Vanilla coke is by far by favorite Coke product. It still tastes like regular coke but with the added vanilla flavor that I love
carolyn e.
I am a big fan of vanilla and thought this was a very good drink. I like coke anyway and this just made it that much better!!
Zoë J.
Temecula, CA
I LOVE coke vanilla. Its so good. Has a good vanilla to coke ratio. I used to ONLY drink this.
Angela A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was actually very surprised at how much the product tastes just like the original. The fact that it only has zero calories makes it even better!
Victoria E.
Baraga, MI
This is my absolute favorite soda at the moment. Besides it being zero calories, it is really good!! I don't even think that it tastes like a diet soda. I will continue to drink this ..
Kari H.
Westchester, IL
I love Coke Zero and love it even more with vanilla. The vanilla flavor is very prominent.
Cynthia M.
Douglasville, GA
Since going low-carb (to prevent diabetes), my drink of choice is Coke Zero. I love that there are multiple flavors available, and the Cherry Vanilla is my absolute favorite! My only complaint is that it can be hard to find, & is never available from vending machines or in restaurants.
Jenny C.
Ozone Park, NY
I love the taste. I love that the company added vanilla to the drink which is one of my favorite ingredients. amazing product!
Jessica M.
Kirksville, MO
They're not kidding when they say it tastes just like the real thing! I was skeptical of the commercials, but Coke Zero is now my favorite diet soda drink - I love it!
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?