BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Emily H.
Acworth
Why mess with a good thing? This tastes disgusting regular Coca Cola for the win and not this
The R.
marysville
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo and nooooooooooooooooooooooo and I don’t think I can say no no no no no no no no no no no no no enough. I hate the fake taste. This is the Pepsi clear of coke
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
I'm not
Too fond of the zero, but the regular Vanilla Coke is awesome! This taste too sweet with the fake sweeteners. Don't like that much.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge soda drinker but I hated this flavor. The original flavor or cherry taste a thousand times better.
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
I hate it! It's just not my type of drink.i can't even really describe the flavor but it's not vanilla!
Elena M.
Sorribero 38B - Reinosa
Creo que es una de las perores bebidas que he probado. Me he arrepentido mucho de haberlo comprado en verdad.
kassi k.
Georgetown, OH
I have tried this I think the can gives it a weird taste. And it leaves me still thirsty
Megan N.
Honestly the most disgusting tasting pop I've ever had in my life. don't ever want to drink this again.
Monica P.
Siler City, NC
The most disgusting i have ever tasted. The soda is sugary and the vanilla just happens to make it worse.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Can I give this a zero star cause this was nasty to me. I don't think they got that vanilla right or something. I didn't like that, but maybe aomeone else will.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?