BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Ivy D.
I can't in good conscious drink full-calorie and full sugar Coke, but I don't feel cheated with Coke Zero! It's so delicious and tastes just like a regular Coke to me. No calories and no sugar makes it even sweeter!
Richelle L.
Hamilton, OH
I'm so happy there is a diet vanilla cola...this is a go to in our household. The flavor is grand and so bright and sweet
Mary D.
Winnsboro
I usually drink the Coca-Cola zero because it has no sugar in it. But if you add a little bit of vanilla now you're talkin
Ariel R.
daytona beach
My absolute favorite drink of all time. It’s so difficult to find Vanilla Coke Zero in stores, but when that magical moment happens I like to stalk up on as many as I can.
Michelle M.
Dauphin
Love #cocacola especially Coca-Cola vanilla zero! No room for improvement it’s a great product I recommend trying it. Coca-Cola vanilla zero exceeds my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Kayla G.
This is my favorite diet soda, aside from a classic diet coke. I am worried that when Coke Zero Sugar replaces Coke Zero the vanilla will no longer be an option. The vanilla just adds a nice little oomph that you usually don't get with diet or no-calorie sodas.
Farhana B.
This is my fav flavor from the coke variety the vanilla its tastes great!!!!
Kaytelyn P.
Owingsville, KY
Best drink you can buy. Tastes just like regular Coca Cola without all the calories. Also doesn't have the "diet" aftertaste.
Kathryn G.
newport
I love the original Vanilla Coke and I love the Coke Zero original lol why can I not find a Vanilla Coke Zero in any store? Would love to find these I get 5 stars just for the thought. Really should push these more in stores though and my mother would like these
Rowan B.
East Falmouth, MA
Coca cola is one of my favorite things on its own, and adding vanilla makes it seem heaven sent.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?