BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Brittney G.
Surprise, AZ
Love the Vanilla flavor, tasted just like a regular Vanilla Coke - just without all the calories!
Kara D.
De Pere, WI
I have only had this once because they do not sell it in my area but it tastes sooooo gooddd!!!
Bianca L.
Probably one of my favorite sodas! I don't feel as guilty drinking this since it has no calories.
Brittany S.
Gastonia , NC
Love it!!!!! It's so good great flavor good to mix with alcohol very tasty love me some Coca Cola
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Great if you like vanilla coke. The zero tastes better than diet coke and this has a nice flavor.
Layla B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
So refreshing and light. Plus no calories. I have tried other flavors but this one is my favoritd
Frances B.
New Haven, CT
I don't really like these their nasty sorry Mr. and I think that they need to find something else
Megan W.
Roseville, MI
There will never be a zero calorie soda/pop that tastes liek the original. This tastes terrible;e
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I like regular coke but I also like Diet Coke it's very good in my opinion especially the vanilla
Kristen C.
I didn't like the Vanilla taste too much with Coke. Cans are the best for flavor too, I believe.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?