BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Brittney G.
Surprise, AZ
Love the Vanilla flavor, tasted just like a regular Vanilla Coke - just without all the calories!
Kara D.
De Pere, WI
I have only had this once because they do not sell it in my area but it tastes sooooo gooddd!!!
Frances B.
New Haven, CT
I don't really like these their nasty sorry Mr. and I think that they need to find something else
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Love Vanilla Coke. This zero calorie beverage is just as good as the original without the guilt!
Lindsay S.
Saint Paul, MN
So happy I found this! I love vanilla coke but can't have regular soda. Tastes just like regular
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
I don't like the sweetener taste they put in coke zero but vanilla coke is my all time favorite.
Rowan B.
East Falmouth, MA
Coca cola is one of my favorite things on its own, and adding vanilla makes it seem heaven sent.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I'm a big fan of vanilla and then but them going half and half with Coke that's amazing I love it
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I like regular coke but I also like Diet Coke it's very good in my opinion especially the vanilla
Melpomene F.
I LOVE this Coke product. I drink it all the time and this product will always be stocked with me
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?