BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
yvette e.
Sylmar, CA
I love this coke. its one of my favorites. I recommend trying it out. taste great when its super cold
Kaitlyn M.
E Wakefield, NH
I'm recently a diet soda drinker, & Vanilla Coke has always been a fav, so of course I'm loving this.
Dennise W.
E
I love the strong flavor of vanilla. With no calories is awesome and glad it still has the caffeine.
Jeni T.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This has the same flavor as regular Coke with no calories. The vanilla flavor really makes the drink.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
Tastes so good I love this soda any vanilla soda I love I like this kind and the cherry kind as well
Misty R.
Lubbock , TX
I love Coke Zero products because they don't taste like dirt, especially the vanilla and the cherry.
Hannah A.
My favorite kind of coke! So delicious! Just thinking about it makes me want one with ice right now!
Kiara C.
Crestview, FL
I think the taste of coke with vanilla is one of the best ever! It is such a sweet taste of a drink!
Victoria M.
Jessup, PA
I love the mix of the coke and vanilla its realli goodi love it alot of people in my family drink it
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?