BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Michelle B.
Since I'm addicted to vanilla coke and I'm trying to watch my weight....this is a great middle ground.
Lauren B.
I do not like the burning sensation that Come gives you but I do love the vanilla flavor that is added.
Ashley g.
Love Coca Cola vanilla I get the zero if I can't find the original one vanilla isn't overwhelming taste
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
Tastes so good I love this soda any vanilla soda I love I like this kind and the cherry kind as well
Kiara C.
Crestview, FL
I think the taste of coke with vanilla is one of the best ever! It is such a sweet taste of a drink!
Erica M.
Canton, OH
This is my choice when I treat myself to a pop but have been having a hard time finding it in stores.
Kaitlyn M.
E Wakefield, NH
I'm recently a diet soda drinker, & Vanilla Coke has always been a fav, so of course I'm loving this.
Hannah A.
My favorite kind of coke! So delicious! Just thinking about it makes me want one with ice right now!
Sharon P.
Chesapeake, VA
Love Coke Zero Vanilla! Hard to find in my area, but when I do, I definitely buy it. Love the flavor!
Diane M.
Portland, OR
This is good. I like the vanilla touch they mix in the drink. I would pick other drinks before this.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?