BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Angie R.
I love coke zero but when vanilla is added you really can't go wrong. It's my favorite drink any time.
Brittany R.
My utmost favorite drink, it's sweet, but not overly so. Plus it being Coke 0 means no calories for me!
Heidi S.
Wish i could find this in stores this is the holy grail of coke right here. the vanilla is very strong
Lexie E.
This coke with a splash of vanilla is so refreshing and perfect for a hot day! The cans are great sized
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
Sometimes, I just want the taste and bubbles of a soda, and this one hits the spot, minus the calories.
Courtney L.
Tomahawk, KY
Love this zero calorie cola with a hint of vanilla. Pleasure without all the guilt! We buy this often.
Victoria O.
Wilder, KY
Coke zero vanilla is amazing! It tastes just like a regular vanilla coke without all the extra calories
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
One of my favorite sodas. I wish it was sold in more stores. when I do find it I make sure to stock up!
Sherry C.
Windham, OH
I love coke and find this has just the right amount of vanilla without being overbearing. Super yummy!
Taylor S.
Not a big fan of the zero part in any soda because of the aspartame but I love coke with vanilla in it
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?