BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Julia V.
Vanilla Coke is a childhood classic for me. I would drink it all the time at my grandparents house. It is by far my favorite flavor soda and now that they make it in Zero, it's perfect for people like me watching my calories but also like to indulge once in a while. I would buy this buy the liter and encourage everyone else to try it!!!
Joni L.
Decatur, GA
I love this stuff. I always look for it in convenience stores, but seems the only place I find it is in the 12-packs in the grocery store. I have to limit the number of cans I drink in a day otherwise I may drink way too many! The vanilla flavoring is pronounced - but natural. It's not that sickly vanilla flavor. Love this stuff.
Vianca M.
Mohnton, PA
It's zero alright ,really,sweet tasting and some this taste like chalk, you can taste the other synthetic thing that it have so Id be care. Is not of good value, usually very expensive I don't think that is good I won't bye it again, it doesn't even go with food it make the food you just ate taste bad, I stick with the classic.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
For a zero calorie soda, it really isn't that bad. Of course compared to regular coke vanilla, it's terrible... It met my expectations and I will probably continue to buy in the future when I need zero cal soda. I would recommend to anyone wanting the taste without as much guilt!
sam b.
One of my favorite sodas. I love the taste of coke zero and the fact that it has no cals and love the taste of vanilla. its the perfect combination. great price usually but even better when on sale or a coupon available. i would absolutely recommend and will be continuing to drink myself.
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
I have always been a big fan of vanilla coke, but as soon as they came out with a Zero version I couldn't believe it. The price of too made me really excited so I went out and bought seven cases just for my family...but lets face it, i know I will end up drinking it myself.
Lex K.
Okay so I love Coke, but sometimes can't handle the full flavor of a classic. That's why I love the Zero, but man did I miss Coke Vanilla. Now it's like the best of both worlds have come together. Bummer that you can't find it all the time, but when I do, you bet I buy it!
Alyssa E.
This is one of my favorite Coca-Cola flavors. It is refreshing and low calorie. The vanilla flavor is light and not overbearing like I originally feared when I heard it was being developed. I wish it was offered in soda fountains, but I will settle for buying it in cans.
Katie H.
Evans, GA
This is my favorite Coca-Cola product. I love the taste of this drink. It has the perfect amount of vanilla in it. The packaging is very appealing to the eye. To me, this product tastes like actual coke. I buy this drink regularly, and would recommend this to anyone.
Kelli S.
Hoschton, GA
I am a water drinker, first off. If I need flavor I buy the liquid to add to it. What th that being said, sometimes nothing can beat a Vanilla Coke Zero. Yummy! It has to be ice cold, preferably with a straw. If I'm drinking rum, I mix it with this! It is my favorite
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?