BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Darian D.
I love this stuff! It tastes so delicious. The vanilla is not overpowering at all. Plus, I love Coke Zero.
Brandolyn W.
Pine Bluff, AR
I honestly love Vanilla Coke. It is the best tasting Coca Cola product in my opinion. I get it all the time
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
I love that soda, the vanilla tastes good and sweet, perfect for a break or a fresh luch!! i recommended it
Ashley P.
Not a big fan of the zero cokes but, I am in love with the original vanilla coke. It's one of my favroites.
Sarah  C.
Carbondale, IL
One of my favorite sodas! So delicious and refreshing. Always a great beverage choice. A go to soda. ...
Megan O.
Greer, SC
So good! Coke Zero is a great go-to drink without a lot of added sugars. Plus, the vanilla tastes great!
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Really good tastes great not an over powerful taste of vanilla which is good. Can looks good great price.
Jessica  M.
Clarksville , TN
Favorite soda of all time !!!! I could not love this more except I can't find it anywhere in Tennessee 😭
Kristi P.
This soda is amazing. Although I don't drink soda anymore this would be my top pick. It's so refreshing.
Erin K.
Coke Zero and vanilla together? Heaven. Very refreshing and satisfying. Much better than regular or diet
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?