BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Adriana S.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite soda. I don't drink soda regularly though. I prefer water. But this is a great beverage
Cortney S.
Tampa, FL
My favorite drink that Coca-Cola makes. The taste is super smooth and so delicious without being too sweet.
Ashley B.
Hands down one of my favorite sodas and unfortunately it's not served everywhere, but it's flavor is great
Kaitlyn K.
Love the splash of vanilla to liven up a coke zero! Also, of course, love that it still has zero calories!
Mary Grace K.
Raymond, WA
Perfect for when you want vanilla coke but don't want all of the calories or sugar. Also a very good price.
Nitza  R.
Zero calorias! Y el sabor de vainilla le da un toque diferente y dulce pero a su vez la soda te refresca!!
Chloe S.
La Crescenta, CA
Love the taste!! The finally is not to over powering and it doesn't taste like most zero calorie drinks do.
Stephanie B.
I love vanilla coke! The diet version is still good but the diet aspect throws off the flavor a little bit.
Brenda C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I love vanilla coke the regular one not the zero or diet one. i always buy a regular 12 pack from walmart.
Amy H.
Plano, TX
My new fav drink! Refreshing and gives you that sweet tooth kick that you need without being overpowering!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?