BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Kathy S.
Moncks Corner, SC
My family really like the vanilla coke so I have to look at all the sales to get as many as I can..love it
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
I don't like Diet Coke it just taste nasty it has no taste to me I try it different way but still the same
Heather S.
Richmond, VA
I love Vanilla Coke, so I was thrilled when I saw it in Coke Zero! The flavor does not taste "diet" at all.
Chloe S.
La Crescenta, CA
Love the taste!! The finally is not to over powering and it doesn't taste like most zero calorie drinks do.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
My fiance absolutely loves zero sodas and vanilla cokes so having theses drinks at the store was amazing !
Kaitlyn K.
Love the splash of vanilla to liven up a coke zero! Also, of course, love that it still has zero calories!
Cailey A.
Lawrence
I like regular coke canilla better than the Coke Zero version doesn't taste the same and the flavor is off
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
I love that soda, the vanilla tastes good and sweet, perfect for a break or a fresh luch!! i recommended it
Ashley B.
Hands down one of my favorite sodas and unfortunately it's not served everywhere, but it's flavor is great
Elise D.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love Coke Zero it tastes so much better than Diet Coke and the added vanilla flavor makes this even better!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?