BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
This is my all time favorite drink! I love vanilla and I buy this product no matter when or where I find it!
Sumalee F.
Kearny
THis is is sooo good. Its a sweet version of coke and its prefect for parties. I personally love this drink.
Betsy W.
By far my favorite of the Coke products. I actually also love mixing a can of this with a can of cherry Zero.
Janée J.
Not really a fan. I like classic Coca Cola (a little too much) but Coke Zero in any flavor tastes flat to me.
Nelly S.
Troy, NY
Taste amazing has a great flavor and definitely will let other taste it Coca Cola it's a good brand to drink
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge soda drinker but I hated this flavor. The original flavor or cherry taste a thousand times better.
Afshan M.
I just tried drinking this stuff its so good to drink and its low carbs and zero sugar which is super for me
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
This has a great taste for a diet soda. With a Coke zero this good, I don't know why you'd try anything else!
Jamie M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the vanilla taste but also love the taste of the coke zero. This is one of my favorite coke products.
Abigail S.
Trenton
I died when I saw this in the store. This is my favorite Coke Zero drink and hate I don't see it everywhere.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?