BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Chela G.
This has been my newly discovered holy grail drink. I'm someone who would drink 3 cans of Coke a day if I could. Unfortunately that's a lot of sugar, which means a lot of empty calories. This was the first no calorie soda/pop that actually tasted sweet to me. When it's cold, it's hardly recognizable as a diet soda. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who dislikes classic diet sodas.
Chassity D.
N Tazewell, VA
Okay, so I was extremely skeptical about testing this drink only for the fact that I have such a love for diet coke I never saw room for improvement. But, let me just tell you the flavor was INCREDIBLE! It was seriously so delicious and a drink I would for sure repurchase! I'm a huge sucker for anything vanilla and this was just the cherry on top! I also love that it is easy to find and somewhat healthier for you than your typical coke; also so affordable!
Celeste  L.
San Diego, CA
Great taste, very subtle vanilla flavoring. I am a Coca-Cola fan, other vanilla flavored products have a very overwhelming vanilla flavor. I love when they do the special designs on the cans, its eye catching. The value is good, I mean soda pops are going to be cheaper than healthier products but its great nonetheless.
karlisa g.
I absolutely love coke Zero I drink it all the time sometimes when I need something a little bit different than your normal Coke Zero I will have a little splash of coke Zero with vanilla and then I will also add in the Coke Zero with cherry and it is the bomb diggity it's also great when you are trying to watch what you eat and drink so you don't have those extra calories.
Isabella R.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite coke :)
Taste is always great, even with zero! Doesn’t taste watered down like most zero type sodas are, and it really has that vanilla taste which I enjoy so much!
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the taste of the Vanilla Coke Zero, it has a more defined taste. I also don't feel like I'm loading dousing my teeth in too much sugar like some other sodas. I always buy one on really hot days and they really hit the spot. Plus its a great price for a good drink so I would definitely recommend it.
Emily M.
I'm not a super huge fan of the Zero products. I think the flavor tastes a little fake to me and too much like diet soda. I'm used to just regular though, so that could be why. That being said, I really like he vanilla flavor. I'm really glad coke came out with this because the combo is my favorite, but I do prefer just regular Vanilla Coke.
Kay K.
Vanilla Coke Zero is good but it's not regular vanilla coke (which is fantastic, btw). I don't care about calories but if you do, this is a decent vanilla soda option. The vanilla flavor is strong and like most Coke beverages, the carbonation starts off strong then fades the longer it sits out.
Julia V.
Vanilla Coke is a childhood classic for me. I would drink it all the time at my grandparents house. It is by far my favorite flavor soda and now that they make it in Zero, it's perfect for people like me watching my calories but also like to indulge once in a while. I would buy this buy the liter and encourage everyone else to try it!!!
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE Coke Zero Vanilla! What I love most about it is that it tastes just like regular Vanilla Coke but without the calories, carbs, etc. in it. I love starting my day with one or having it with my pizza! I try to make sure those who attend our parties and like diet soda, try this!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?