BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
My fav diet soda. It tastes soo good. You would never know its a diet soda. Coke products are always my go to.
Ja'Nessa K.
It so delicious.I love the sensation.its so delicious. I really don't feel embarrassed to drink this in public
kmendo31
I like that the made the vanilla version of Coke zero for those that are sugar concious. It has a good flavor.
Dawn-Marie R.
Pawtucket, RI
I don't drink much regular soda, but if i see the option of getting Vanilla Coke, most of the time, I take it!
Cassandra W.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Great taste, no calories! It doesn't taste like dirt pop to me. You get sweetness from the vanilla flavor too!
Adrienne R.
One of my favorite drinks! Actually drinking it right now! Love vanilla flavored drinks and of course Coca Cola
Dina L.
Gainesville, FL
I love how this tastes and I like that I can have Vanilla Coke without all the sugar and calories. Great taste!
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the vanilla flavor. Taste sweet but I like it . It's not expensive. ! It's refreshing on a nice hot day
Brittaney T.
Coke always has carbonation that lasts awhile and the vanilla taste brings the coke sweetness to another level.
CeCi F.
Bethesda, MD
I love Coca Cola but the vanilla falvor i don´t like it, I tried it once and never bought again, its too sweet.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?