BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Jenn C.
I want to like Coca-Cola's line of vanilla flavored beverages, but the vanilla tastes artificial, perfumey, and too sweet. I guess these flavors just aren't for me.
Kelsey T.
Crossville, AL
This by far is my favorite diet drink! I usually hate the flavor of diet sodas but this one tastes amazing. You can't even tell that it isn't a regular soda. I prefer it over some of the regular sodas. I recommend this to anyone who is dieting and trying to cute down on regular sodas.
Karnita D.
Opelousas, LA
I drink Coca-Cola Zero Vanilla when trying to reduce the sugar in my diet but it has a weird aftertaste and gives me a headache. I'm never able to consume the entire can.
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL

I like the gas from coke-zero, it is very nice to take it with some chips, ruggles, tostitos or a hot dog, but what is not pleasant is cellulite, so please try to improve its formula inventing one that does not cause this type problems as this prevents you from having higher consumption but the worst of the Coke-zero is that terrible vanilla flavor, usually causes a headache and a terrible repulsion and my other recommendation you would make from athletes.
Kameron P.
ballston spa
Coke Zero is my al time favorite drink, the fact that they added vanilla is even better. With the drink cold in a can or chilled on ice, it's a different fast each time
Gina B.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Vanilla Coke is my favorite!! It's a hard find for my area but when I see it I always buy stock up on it. I'm I need to purchase another case! Plus the zero calories and black sleek packaging doesn't hurt anymore !
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
I feel as if Coke Zero does not have as strong of a taste as regular Coke. It is almost as if it has been watered down. This version of Coke Zero is not as bad because of the added vanilla flavor. This is a very reasonably priced item like everything Coke. I would recommend this if you are looking for a slightly healthier option to the classic Coke taste.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
I feel like all the reviews I'm writing are positive but this one is definitely something I purchase every week. I'm on a low carb diet so that cuts out all SUGAR drinks like lemonade, orange juice, basically all the good stuff. I also hate the after taste that other diet drinks give you and I don't have that problem with this product. I highly recommend.
Catherine D.
Coke Zero Vanilla is a delightful soft drink, perfect straight from the can or if you're feeling fancy, poured over ice. It has the same Coke Zero taste I love, plus a wonderful hint of vanilla. It is a great drink for when you are thirsty, but also can be a sweet treat when cravings hit. Will definitely buy again (and again and again)!
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
I love this stuff. It tastes nice and sweet, and its unbelievable that it doesn't have any calories! I've really been liking the Coke Zero, even though I've been a diet coke fan my whole life. I find myself wanting to buy this instead! Absolutely I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a little sweetness, but without all the calories
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?