BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Carly M.
My favorite soda ever! Move over regular coke! It's coke zero with just the right amount of vanilla and not overly sweet.
Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
I love this soda. It is not sold in my area though. The only place near me I can buy it is our local Wendy's restaurant
Rachel H.
Rochester, MI
Vanilla coke is my favorite pop so I grab this if its all I can find. Still tastes amazing and is completely addicting!
Katy E.
Coke Zero tastes wayy better than Diet Coke! The cans are perfect for packing in your lunch or for grabbing on the go.
Taylor G.
Definitely my favorite coke beverage
By far so good you need to try two big thumbs up but not my favorite beverage ever
Alysa V.
Riverbank, CA
Coca Cola is as timeless as it is great tasting! I always find myself going back to this great brand and great flavor!
Jessica S.
Lebanon, OH
Love the flavor and it doesn't go flat. It is refreshing and nice on a hot day or at a cook out. Not a bad price either
Brianna W.
Las Vegas
Yummmmmmmmyyyyy. Prefect for a sweet tooth. So much vanilla taste is such a little can. Couldn't ask for a better soda
Abby Q.
berea, ky
I hate Coke Zero. Hate hate hate it. But this is one that I genuinely love. It's hard to tell that it's even Coke Zero.
Nicole J.
Tallahassee, FL
I really enjoy the flavor and the taste is smooth. I wish they sold this flavor in more locations and vending machines.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?