BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Britney S.
Jackson , OH
This is a great vanilla cola! The best part of it is that it has zero calories and you can't even tell! Such a yummy treat!
caitlin a.
I love coke vanilla! It's not over powering or too sweet and I can drink it every day (even though I know you shouldn't) :)
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
My family loves this drink. It satisfies their craving when they want something sweet without adding any extra calories!
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
The most delicious coca-cola beverage of all. It tastes like a sweet dessert and cola all in one, like a delicious float.
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
I really don't prefer Diet soda, especially not Coke, but if I have to drink it, the Vanilla Coke Zero makes it bearable
Carson M.
Mobile, AL
There's not much more you can do to improve the taste of Diet Coke than to add vanilla. This is a favorite drink of mine.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
I love this Coke almost more than regular Vanilla Coke. It has such a sweet and creamy taste that i cannot get enough of!
Amber S.
Not a big soda drinker but coke is my go to when I'm craving soda. Coke Zero vanilla is creamy with that taste of vanilla
Shannon Tew W.
If you still want to enjoy a #Mixeddrink and are doing #lowcarb this is a great combination for a #carbfree #jackandcoke
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX
Vanilla coke is my favorite. Vanilla Coke Zero is LIFE! My favorite stuff to drink without feeling guilty about calories.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?