BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Jordan G.
Nixa, MO
For a sweet refreshing drink, Vanilla Coke is hard to beat. The best thing about Coke Zero Vanilla is you can have your guilty pleasure without feeling quite so guilty.
Thamara P.
This is everything! Best soda hands down zero sugar so it's always what I drink. The vanilla is not overwhelming but it had a nice bold taste good to mix with vodka!
Alyssa S.
I love Coke Zero vanilla. It's combines two of my favorite addictions- sweet stuff and carbonation. It's also great when I need quick pick me up. It gives me just enough of a caffeine jolt to get my through the day
Cali B.
I had a review option for this show up on my dashboard. Since I had some available, I decided to try one and give a review right away. The can says there are no carbs, no calories, no fat and according to the ingredients, no sugar. It has a much lighter taste, like carbonated water with a little flavoring. It's not bad but its not something I would drink on a regular basis. I'm used to regular Vanilla Coke so this is a change. I do find it kind of cute that they use the word "zero" instead of diet. When Coke Zero and Pepsi Zero first came out, one of the commercials announced that "zero" would make men feel more manly than the word "diet". All in all I give it a three star rating. It is good, but I'm not much of a diet soda drinker.
Savannah G.
I am not a fan of coke. However, my co workers dear by the come zero so I thought i would give it a try. The vanilla flavor one is great! I can drink it and like it. The flavor is not too strong.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
I have always been a Diet Coke fan and I love Vanilla Coke but can never find it in Diet but this product is great! It tastes like regular Vanilla Coke but it has no sugar or calories so I can enjoy it guilt free.
Cyndi M.
San Antonio, TX
The vanilla really helps hide the diet soda taste. Considering any diet coke is literally the worst drink I've ever tasted, it needs an extra flavor. The vanilla makes it much more delicious
Channing H.
Bryant, AR
What's better than Vanilla Coke with zero calories???!! NOTHING!! You're still getting everything you want. Yes it does taste different than a regular Vanilla Coke, but it still taste great!!!i love it!!!
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I love Coke Zero so I was interested to try this new flavor. Coke should just stick to the regular stuff. The vanilla tastes out of place and it's ultimately a bad combination. I wouldn't get it again, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Lana R.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite diet soda. I cut out regular soda because it was way too sweet but any coke zero product honestly works just fine to satisfy my cravings. It's a lot sweeter than regular diet coke. I buy it weekly and keep it in my fridge to help satisfy my sweet cravings.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?