BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
Amazing product so glad that they made a vanilla Coke zero. Doesn't have the diet after taste as much and you can taste the vanilla
Ann-Marie H.
Knoxville , TN
Blah. Not vanilla but weird extra chemically chemical ness. I know Coke is all chemicals but this just taste like super chemically
Mona A.
Carol Stream, IL
My favorite soda in the world! I am a little biased because I love anything vanilla, but I was so happy when these made a comeback.
Neda J.
Blacksburg, VA
Yuuum! delicious! best flavor. would recommend 10/10 I would drink it with something thats really salty or something really savory.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Normally, I don't drink Coke Zero too often, but the vanilla flavor makes me drink it a little more. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
Coke Zero is another diet that isn’t awful! The vanilla one is my favorite because it gives the Coke Zero a little extra sweetness.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
My favorite Coke by far. I only drink diet because I like the taste better and the vanilla makes for a sensation on my taste buds.
Amber C.
Orange Park, FL
My absolutely favorite soda! I always buy two cases every time I'm at the store. You get full flavor without gaining a full figure.
Emma D.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
I'm obsessed with Vanilla Coke!! It is my favorite flavor by far and Coke Zero makes me feel less guilty for drinking it so often.
Inga A.
Glenmont, NY
I am absolutely stunned at how delicious a zero sugar sofa can taste. One of my favorite sofas and will offer it to all me guests.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?