BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Ann-Marie H.
Knoxville , TN
Blah. Not vanilla but weird extra chemically chemical ness. I know Coke is all chemicals but this just taste like super chemically
Kaitlyn G.
TABERNACLE, NJ
I love this soda. It is absolutely my favorite. It has such a smooth taste. Unlike any other zero sodas I've had it tastes amazing!
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Coca-Cola Zero Vanilla is very good and not super horrible for you which is a huge plus. The vanilla flavor is also pretty subtle.
Jennifer B.
Coca-Cola Zero with Vanilla is so refreshing and I love the taste of vanilla. I enjoy this soda all the time and it is my favorite!
Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
coca cola zero with vanilla is a treat. I am on a diet and am limited to delicious snacks but this flavor feels like I am cheating!
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
Amazing product so glad that they made a vanilla Coke zero. Doesn't have the diet after taste as much and you can taste the vanilla
Mona A.
Carol Stream, IL
My favorite soda in the world! I am a little biased because I love anything vanilla, but I was so happy when these made a comeback.
Amber C.
Orange Park, FL
My absolutely favorite soda! I always buy two cases every time I'm at the store. You get full flavor without gaining a full figure.
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Love this as a treat every now and then. Perfect balance of vanilla. I like the Coke Zero instead of the regular coke. Less syrupy.
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
Different than other sodas, but tastes really good! It has the perfect portion of vanilla flavoring, not too much not too little !!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?