BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Heather R.
I used to be addicted to this stuff. Drank it non stop in school to help keep me awake. Amd it worked lol. I only drink a little now.
sari L.
Buhl, ID
This is absolutely positively one of my top go to drinks no gross after taste less bad ingredients and a great twist with the vanilla
Kaleigh W.
Naples, FL
Can't seem to find Coke Zero Vanilla anywhere but when I do, I buy multiple 12 packs! Lol, best thing to ever happen to a diet soda!!
Kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
Yum. These are so good, creamy, easier to drink than Coke Zero original in my opinion. Good mixed, good alone, always a solid choice.
Maria P.
LAs cruces , NM
My favorite diet soda ever! I love how smooth the vanilla tastes, but you don't get too much of the diet aftertaste. 5 stars for sure
Krystal S.
Chandler, AZ
These are my absolute go-to favorite soda!!! Everything about them satisfies, it's sweet and bubbly but with no sticky feeling after.
Kasey W.
Franklin, IN
I don't drink a lot of soda, but Coke Zero vanilla is my go to when I do. I don't know what I'm going to do when they discontinue it.
Rachel C.
Hesperia , CA
Love Vanilla Coke Zero..Take like real coke but no calories. I recommend everyone try this coke zero with the taste of vanilla..Yummy
Zoe L.
Knoxville, TN
This has always been my favorite drink I wished it was in more stores around me though or I would always have one on me at all times
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Coke Zero Heaven. Not a major Coca Cola drinker because it is bad to drink soda too often but when I do indulge I love a good coke!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?