BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Katherine H.
Love the vanilla flavor without all of the sugar and calories. It is just as good as it sounds. The packaging is bold and stands out.
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
I had never tried it until a friend of mine suggests me to so, once I started drinking it i could not stop anymore ! It's my favorite
Mariane I.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love Coca-Cola's vanilla soda no matter if it's diet,zero or regular it is just so good to decide,but I don't have it often.
Kat K.
Binghamton, NY
If you like Vanilla Coke you will like this. I personally am not a fan of Coke Zero but it's good if you are trying to loose weight.
Melissa M.
Canonsburg, PA
This is my all-time favorite soda. I love the subtle vanilla taste--it gives me a little sweet pick-me-up in the middle of long days.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I like Coke Zero more than regular Coke. I think it has a better flavor as well. It definitely does not taste like a diet soda to me.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Like the vanilla flavor but not a huge fan of coca-cola products. If I need caffeine and this is the only thing around I'll drink it
Heather R.
I used to be addicted to this stuff. Drank it non stop in school to help keep me awake. Amd it worked lol. I only drink a little now.
Karla P.
Amazing soft drink. It was really refreshing to drink in the summer on the really hot days. Loved it would recommending to everyone.
Kaleigh W.
Naples, FL
Can't seem to find Coke Zero Vanilla anywhere but when I do, I buy multiple 12 packs! Lol, best thing to ever happen to a diet soda!!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?