BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Alexsia P.
Cutler bay, FL
SO good!!!! I seriously crave this flavor. I know soda is not good for you but nothing really is! Plus it has 0 calories! Even better!!
Carley C.
Bartonville, IL
Best. Thing. Ever. Especially if you are watching your calories and sugar. It tastes just as good as Coke without the sugar and guilt.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
I love Anything with a vanilla flavor! Coke Zero is sweeter, without the calories of a Coke. If only they'd do cherry Vanilla Coke Zero
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
This is my favorite soft drink. I find that it does not take like a diet soda, and the addition of vanilla to it is absolutely amazing.
Zoe F.
Navarre, FL
I think it could use more of a vanilla taste. it is fake tasting. please I would be interested in a real sugar and real vanilla taste.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I never ever drink soda but thinking back to my earlier days when I did this was always the best treat. 0 calories and tastes amazing!!
Cassidy C.
Cumming, GA
Tastes really good. Carbonation is at perfect amount, not too much nor too little. The flavor sticks out, unlike other flavored sodas.
K T.
Benton, Pa
I love this brand more then Pepsi. They have the best taste. One of my favorites is the vanilla coke. Its wonderful and isn't to sweet.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Love coke with a little of vanilla, it's a nice occasional treat! I will buy a bottle every once in a while to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Dennis K.
Cleveland
If this is in stock I buy it. Vanilla is definitely the best flavor to mix with coke and makes it even better for mixed adult drinks.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?