BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Lindsay N.
Deltona, FL
Love the flavor very crisp with the hint of vanilla. My household buys this all the time I would recommend it only if you like vanilla :-)
Jennifer H.
Seminole, OK
Love vanilla coke and the fact that they now have it as a coke zero is awesome i can have my favorite coke with no sugar and carbs so happy
May B.
San Antonio, TX
Sometimes when I'm craving something fizzy I will grab a Vanilla Coke Zero. It has such a great flavor it almost doesn't taste like diet
Alexa H.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm aaaaaall for vanilla flavored cola! In the Coke Freestyle machines, I mix the vanilla and cherry. But I prefer Coke Zero to Diet Coke
Christy B.
I LOVE vanilla coke. However, I hate the calories involved. This tastes very similar to the "real" vanilla coke. It's less sweet though.
Srujal A.
Coca- Cola vanilla is as delicious as I have remembered from my childhood. I cannot explain how to describe the flavor other than yummy!
Stephanie O.
Gibbon, NE
I love anything that has vanilla in it but this cole product is by far my favorite! Not to over powering woth flavor and very affordable.
Danielle J.
This is a great zero calories drink! I never tried coke zero until I found coke zero vanilla. It tastes just like vanilla coke! Love it!
Alyssa M.
Mokena, IL
Always the soda we keep at our place. Goes great alone or paired with an adult beverage. Light taste of vanilla added the perfect flavor.
Marilee M.
Owasso, OK
I was supposed how much a loved this soda. I am usually not a huge diet coke FAM but this version has just enough vanilla to be enticing!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?