BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Emily J.
Science Hill, KY
I love a Vanilla Coke. And to find a Vanilla Coke that is zero calorie was wonderful. Definitely found a drink that satisfies that craving.
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
I'm not
Too fond of the zero, but the regular Vanilla Coke is awesome! This taste too sweet with the fake sweeteners. Don't like that much.
Joyce G.
Gainesville, FL
I don't prefer the fake taste of sugar substitutes but the vanilla is really what I love about this drink. Very smooth, sweet with a kick.
Nikki R.
Dryden, NY
Sooo good! it's a nice flavor without the calories. def recommend to anyone who is trying to loose some weight but want a quick sweet fix.
Maddy V.
Love vanilla coke but also and slightly health conscious so its great! Still has the creat vanilla coke flavour even though it is coke zero
Steely P.
I hardly ever drink Coke or Coca-Cola but I love this one. The vanilla flavor makes it so sweet and delicious. Gives it a different taste.
Rachel K.
Love this drink so much! Wish we could find it in our area but we get it when we visit family out of town! Such a yummy and no guilt drink!
Jazmyn H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I didn't really like the mixed flavors. However, if you are someone the enjoys things like root beer floats I think you'd enjoy this drink.
Mary Jo C.
Longwood Farmville, Virginia
This is my favorite Coke Zero flavor. The reason I like Coke Zero over Coke or Diet Coke is because you can't feel the sugar on your teeth.
Kelsey Y.
Mooringsport, LA
Best Coke ever! As a southern girl, Coke is my favorite but the vanilla takes it over the top. I crave a nice ice cold Coke vanilla often!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?