BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Alexandria Q.
Litchfield, IL
This tastes just like regular Coke. If you love regular Coke you will love this! It is zero calories too! Perfect for New Years resolutions.
Anna P.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely no love this! Opening it is like coming upon a billion dollars. It is so crisp and refreshing! The vanilla flavor just adds to it
Leamber L.
I am usually not a fan of diet drinks but this is one of my favorite drinks! It has enough flavor so that you don't miss the extra calories.
Dre J.
Pocahontas, AR
I love Coca Cola Zero with vanilla. It has the perfect amount of vanilla. The taste is so good and the 12 packs are pretty reasonably priced.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
The vanilla is a nice touch in the zero calorie option. The design definitely catches my eye. There really isn't a coke product I don't like.
Cara H.
We love getting these cans. Coke Zero is my favorite, and I don't love spending money at a restaurant for pop. I keep it in my pantry often!
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Although I am a big fan of Vanilla Coke I am not a fan of the Coke Zero version. The taste always seems flat and way sweeter then it should.
Jessie  M.
Lewisville, TX
What a great and delicious drink. The taste of vanilla is yummy and what makes this drink even more yummy is knowing that it has no calories.
Tahera A.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite drink ever! I love this and find the taste so refreshing! Only downside is that every store does not carry this and they should!
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
I remember drinking this as a young teen. I loved it. The vanilla taste was so subtle yet was there. It just made the coke taste even better
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?