BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Amanda H.
Okeechobee, FL
Vanilla coke is hands down the best soda. The light vanilla flavor is just enough not too overwhelming. Overall great product and not too pricey.
Kathryn S.
Marlton, NJ
I really like that this coca cola zero is low calories but also has a great taste and flavor. It has hint of vanilla that makes it really sweet
Candice M.
As a teenager I LOVED this flavor of Coke! Every time o drink it now it takes me back! It's so refreshing and the vanilla taste is addicting!!
Larissa A.
New Bedford, MA
My favorite flavor of Coca Cola, definitely makes it taste more exciting since plain Coca Cola can get old. Also just tastes better in general
Patty J.
Harrison, AR
Coke zero came out and I was happily surprised at how good it tastes..
Then the coke zero vanilla and cherry came out..
Vanilla is my favorite!
Dede D.
Great flavor and taste, the vanilla even out the flavor of the coca-cola. I do recommend to anyone who like coca-colas. Flavor is on point. Lol
Cathy B.
Love this flavor. it is very satisfying the vanilla flavor gives it an extra fizzy taste. I highly recommend unless you are not a vanilla fan.
Jenna B.
This is all the flavor ofr vanilla coke without the calories. It tastes great minus the slight aftertaste but other than that it is really good
Stephanie V.
San Antonio, TX
I love Coke Zero and the vanilla makes it even better. It gives all the taste of the original Vanilla Coke without the extra calories and sugar
Nicole M.
Indio, CA
I'm not usually a big fan of Coke Zero but Coke Zero Vanilla is amazing. I love that it has a hint of vanilla. The vanilla is not overwhelming.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?