BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Allison C.
This is SO GOOD!!! Every time I go out to eat where there is a Freestyle machine, I always mix this with the cherry and I love it! Craving it now!
Heather J.
Loveland, OH
Love it - my favorite - I've switched back to calorie free soda and the coca cola zero is my favorite and the vanille makes it even better - hooray
Sarah D.
This is my favorite pop ever! I love the vanilla that's added into it! Plus, it's Cole ZERO so you don't have to worry about those extra calories!
Meagan M.
Greenwich, CT
One of my favorites. Love the taste, love how it compares to the original Vanilla Coke. It's harder to find where I live, but absolutely worth it.
Myra E.
With a hint of Vanilla!
I'm a very vanilla person, I like putting vanilla in a lot of desserts too so I totally love it.
Vanillishly refreshing! ;)
Sylvia G.
Lexington, KY
This is so good! I love the zero varieties, and this one especially. It has a nice vanilla flavor and almost feels like you're not drinking diet.
Eliza U.
This is my all time favorite soda!!! I love the flavor of it! It doesn't have to much vanilla in it but at the same time you can still taste it.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Glad they finally made the vanilla coke this way. One of my favorite . Now I can indulge with several in a day without all those extra calories.
Amanda H.
Okeechobee, FL
Vanilla coke is hands down the best soda. The light vanilla flavor is just enough not too overwhelming. Overall great product and not too pricey.
KAREN Y.
Riverside, CA
Coke Zero is the best no calorie soda out there. I love the Vanilla flavor, it has just the right amount of vanilla. Much better than diet coke.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?