BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Shelby R.
Tastes very well, love the vanilla flavor. It adds an extra punch and stuff. It new take on flavor and on Amy carbonated beverage as a matter of fact.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
I think this js the best calorie free soft drink ever. It doesn't have that diety taste. It is close to the real thing i think you can get. Love this.
Kaitlynn M.
Mesa, AZ
This coke is great. I like it better than the Diet Coke to be completely honest. It has a sweet hint in it (the vanilla) that enhances the coke flavor
Heather D.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite guilty pleasure is Vanilla Coke Zero! The taste is amazing! Honestly it even tastes good to me warm. I would highly recommend this product.
Shannon F.
Staten Island, NY
Vanilla Coke is one of my favorite sodas. It's that same great Coke taste with that extra sweetness. Plus, the zero calories makes it that much better!
Rachel B.
Reunion , Fl
I love the Coke Zero products. Tastes similar to regular Coke and doesn't have a nasty aftertaste. I love Vanilla Coke and this gives it a good flavor.
Danielle J.
This soda is so so good! Bubbly, delicious taste of coke but with a hint of vanilla! Tastes like real Vanilla Coke without the guilt of the calories!
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
I love coco cola in this flavor than the original flavor as it got flavor and doesnt taste so bland and its more smooth feeling than the oringal can
Rachel D.
Crown point, IN
Love vanilla coke! I don't have it very often, usually only when I go out to eat, which again, is not very often. But this is very good, very smooth.
Savannah M.
I no longer drink soda but when I did I loved this soda! The hint of vanilla is amazing! Very smooth. I don't see this one as often in stores anymore
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?