BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Christopher K.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Unfortunately hard to find, but very tasty. A canned version of what I made at home as a kid - vanilla extract in Coke. Like all Coca-Cola, best found on sale.
Cloe J.
Charlotte, NC
Coke zero is actually very good for a diet soda. i really do not like the taste of diet sodas but this one tastes quite good and I can tolerate drinking it.
Sydney H.
It was okay....I don't like the vanilla flavor in this...it makes it weird and more creamy than normal. This is something that I would not repurchase again.
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
If I have to choose a coke product, this is the one I would pick. I usually use this to mix alcoholic beverages (that's the only time I usually drink soda).
Dawn M.
Lynn, MA
Husband's favorite carbonated soda beverage. I love it too! My favorite of "colas". It's so refreshing when ice cold and definitely satisfies the taste buds!
Frivol4Freckles
I'm a huge fan of Vanilla Coke, but I'm trying to limit sugar, so I drink the Coke Zero Vanilla. The flavor is quite good, and I can usually find it on sale.
BooBoo's G.
I'm not a big soda drinker, but now and then I do enjoy a nice Coke Zero Vanilla. It has great taste and doesn't have the after-taste like other diet sodas.
Mary C.
This is the best soda! Coke Zero is already amazing, but the vanilla makes it so much better. If you like Coke Zero and you like vanilla you will love this!
Alicia S.
Ok, we all know this is loaded with sugar, but as a special treat I LOVE vanilla Coke. Wish I could have it more often! I also wish it did not have caffeine.
Petros B.
Glenview, IL
One of my all time favorite drink. Even with the taste of vanilla this goes great with any type of food but my choice would be a nice lot constructed sub.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?