BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Kayla G.
This is my favorite diet soda, aside from a classic diet coke. I am worried that when Coke Zero Sugar replaces Coke Zero the vanilla will no longer be an option. The vanilla just adds a nice little oomph that you usually don't get with diet or no-calorie sodas.
Chandler H.
Birmingham, AL
Best. Coke. Ever. I absolutely love the vanilla flavor in coke and I really love it with ZERO calories! It taste great and is really refreshing. Perfect drink with any snack, especially popcorn and a movie!
Zhane J.
If I had to drink a soda for the rest of my life, it would be a cherry vanilla coke zero buuuuuuuuuuuuut a regular old vanilla coke zero works just as fine. They're bold, sweet and absolutely refreshing.
Keysta P.
Arab, AL
This is a great product and to top it off it is zero calorie. Great prices and value. the vanilla is not too strong but strong enough. I personally love the black cans as well. This is a great alternative to just diet drinks.
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
I normally drink Coke Zero because I am on a low carb diet and Coke Zero has no carbs so I still get my Coke without breaking my diet. Vanilla Coke Zero is a nice way to mix up the flavors, especially being on a diet where certain things get old easily.
Amber S.
Jonesboro, AR
If I can't go out and grab and Sonic vanilla diet coke, this is my go-to. I know it isn't diet coke, it's coke zero, but I love the taste of this one! The vanilla in it isn't over the top or fake tasting. It's one of my make it to the end of the day mommy treats!
Brandy N.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite diet soda. But sadly only carried at one of several local grocery stores here. I wish it was more available at more locations...currently I have to drive out of state to find it.
Jessica A.
Oakland City, IN
I have been drinking soda since I was a kid and I drink a ton a day. I recently switched to Coke Zero to lessen the calories I was intaking and didn’t like it as much. But then I found the Vanilla and I am in love! Tastes just like normal soda and so delicious.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
So good! I was a fan of Diet Coke Vanilla and was sad when they got rid of it, but I love Coke Zero so this with added vanilla is perfect. I don't like sweets really but this hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This is my all time FAVORITE calorie free beverage. It's so hard to find where I live, so while on vacation I scooped up a case in a flash. Too bad I didn't grab more now that they are changing the packaging and formula!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?