BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Kristen W.
This is a very close second to the regular Vanilla Coke. I can never find diet, so this is what I drink when I want a slightly sweeter treat. It still has a tiny aftertaste. Not bad, but still has one.
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
Coke zero with vanilla is amazing! I'm a huge fan of vanilla coke and this allows me to still have it as a treat but without the calories! & it tastes exactly the same as the regular.
Kristine M.
I love coke and hated diet coke but coke zero is a diet coke that tastes like coke and that is the best to me. With a little taste of vanilla I am sold and happy
Kayla N.
Washington
Whoever thought of putting vanilla into coke was a genius. The first time I saw the zero vanilla coke option I was beyond excited. And definitely impressed upon cracking my first can.
Vanessa H.
LOOOOOOOVE vanilla coke. It's like regular coke but sweeter and smoothr and better, basically. The best coke is when you mix cherry and vanilla together, though
Autumn D.
Appleton, WI
Holy expletive! So good! It’s about time that you get a vanilla flavor in diet form! Love that. They should sell the canned version in more stores. I would eat it up! Hate Pepsi it is too sweet. Coke gets it right.
Ayah S.
Vanilla is my favorite!!!!! I just love the taste of this drink, it's always a god drink to have with a nice family dinner. Not the typical coke taste, so I love the twist of vanilla in this drink. Amazing!
deborah d.
Pretty refreshing drink. can't even tell it has zero anything in it. This is the only zero beverage I will drink. You can't taste the artificial stuff in it like diets drinks. affordable and will buy again.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
It has great tatse . It's not as acid as regular coke and it don't after that after taste as diet coke. And the vanilla flavor is just right amount. I would recommend this product
Calynn S.
Kalamazoo
Vanilla Coke is amazing but having it be zero calories and zero sugar is even better! I love this stuff and don't have to feel guilty about drinking it! Good price and always buy it when I'm at the store.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?