BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Calista W.
I love Coke Zero. I love Vanilla Coke. I love this I have only had this once or twice but you can't find it anywhere. I would love some more. VOXBOX PLEASE SEND ME SOME.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
This is my most favorite Coca-Cola flavor of them all. I really enjoy the smooth vanilla flavor mixed with the classic taste of Coca-Cola. I especially love this during summer, with a meal like a good veggie burger and some fries.
Elizabeth S.
Orlando, FL
Coke Zero Vanilla is my all-time favorite soda. I look for it all the time when I go to the grocery store. It tastes JUST like regular vanilla Coke but without all the sugar. The best soda EVER!!!
Lexi D.
Morgantown, WV
I love good old fashioned Vanilla Coke, but I don't like all the calories. I love that Coke Zero Vanilla allows me to have the vanilla taste without the shame of calories
Emily M.
Love that they made this!!! Feels like a treat while I'm on a diet! The only reason i gave it 4 stars, instead of 5 was because the flavor isn't as strong as the original but I know its a diet soda

Deanna Y.
Tooele, UT
This is my drink of choice. My addiction. Just enough sweetness to curb a sugar craving and the vanilla flavor covers up the diet taste perfectly. I love this product.
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
I loved Coke Zero and the hint of vanilla is perfect in this. It's not too overpowering, but has just enough to be very refreshing. I only wish I could find it in other sizes than the 12oz cans
Jenna S.
Savannah, TN
I love vanilla coke but I hate the calories. Coke has soooo..many but when I found coke zero with vanilla I about fell out in the grocery store! So happy they made this
Jessica W.
Manhattan, KS
My husband is obsessed with Vanilla Coke Zero. He loves the smooth vanilla flavor and drinks these often. I like the vanilla flavor as well. It is comparable to other vanilla sodas on the market. I would recommend to others!
Kim H.
Paoli, IN
Love this product!! I order plenty of 12 packs of this product! Like ten 12 packs a month. Love the vanilla in this. Just the right amount! Highly recommend this soda!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?