BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
I love coke zero but I love the vanilla flavor even more! It gives diet soda a little more flavor without being super sweet, which I like. I can taste the hint of vanilla but it still tastes like original coke zero. It also makes great mixed drinks!
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
I love that coca-cola has come out with a Coke Zero line! These still are not the greatest for you, they are just empty calorie. But if i am going to drink a soda, I will go for a Coke Zero. The vanilla flavoring just makes it taste even better!
Kailey T.
I am in love with vanilla flavored coke, but once the zero element was added, I could not resist. I already appreciate coke zero so combining the smooth vanilla flavor and zero calories makes me feel like 100.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
Delicious smooth taste no nasty after taste! If you didn't see it in the can, You'd think it was regular side you are enjoying, not the typical stereotype diet soda!!
Riley S.
S Plainfield, NJ
I only drink soda about 2 or 3 times a month but Vanilla Coke is my favorite soda! It tastes so creamy and yummy! It has such a complex flavor that I literally crave lol. It's almost like dessert on soda form.
Autumn  S.
Woodstock, VA
I recently tried Coke Zero Vanilla because the store was out of regular Vanilla Coke. Turns out I really like it! And 0 calories is a major bonus! I will definitely keep buying!
Velkis L.
This with a red velvet cupcake for baby'showers should be a trend!! Jaja I have seen soo many of my friends enjoying this with me this summer that got packs of this just in case!
Yeini G.
El Paso, TX
I never liked coke mixed with anything until my brother had me try this one with vanilla, you actually can taste the vanilla sort of like a root beer ! this is his favorite drink, and now has become one of my fav mixed fountain drinks .
Holly P.
This is my favorite drink of all-time and there is nothing better than the refreshing cool of sipping it from a can. The can keeps it cooler for longer. I don't normally buy 12-packs of soft drinks, but when I do, it is Vanilla Coke Zero.
Hanna Lee H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Vanilla Coke Zero is probably the most delicious thing on this planet! Coke Zero in general is the best diet cola on the market. Very flavorful and 0 calories , 0 carbs - and the vanilla just tops it off. it's a win, win!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?