BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Macy H.
Fishers, IN
I love love love this drink! Seriously so good. Some of the other flavored Coca-Colas I can't taste a difference between the regular Coca-Cola and the flavored but with the vanilla you for sure can taste the vanilla. It is delicious! I recommend trying it!
Madison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Vanilla Coke used to be my guilty pleasure, but all of those calories were really getting to me! When they released Coke Zero Vanilla I was so happy! Great flavor.
Chandra B.
Love vanilla Coca-Cola but don't love all the calories and sugar so this Coke Zero vanilla is a great substitute that taste good and doesn't make you feel guilty!
Kelia M.
I absolutely LOVE this type of soda. I am a type 1 diabetic and I have tried all sorts of kinds of diet sodas but never really decided to stick to one until I finally came across Coke Zero Vanilla. It tastes just like the coke vanilla with sugar added.
Sieu P.
Damascus , Or
I love that it has zero calories but still contains the sweetness. Obviously it has artificial sweeteners, but the thing that seals the deal for me is that it tastes like cream soda!!! I would definitely recommend this over getting the normal cans.
Ivy D.
I can't in good conscious drink full-calorie and full sugar Coke, but I don't feel cheated with Coke Zero! It's so delicious and tastes just like a regular Coke to me. No calories and no sugar makes it even sweeter!
Erika H.
I love this Coke! My favorite Coke product. I prefer the Coke Zero to Diet Coke. I was so excited when they made the vanilla into Come Zero as well. Coke Zero tastes he closest to its regular counter part of any soda I've had. If you don't like Diet Coke give this a try!
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I usually don't drink diet drinks because I don't like the lack of sugar taste or fake sugar. But the vanilla makes it taste so amazing. I can drink this every day
diana f.
Everybody loves the classic vanilla coke taste but no one wants all those empty calories so the best alternative is coke zero vanilla I love the classic vanilla coke taste but with coke zero vanilla i get the amazing taste and best of all no calories!
TIFFANY M.
I try not to drink sodas but when I do, I reach for the Coke Zero! Even though they are zero calories.. the taste is still great!! I didn't know they made them in vanilla!! I will have to find a local store that has them.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?