BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Serena N.
Navarre, FL
These are the best 0 calorie soft drinks love the taste, love everything about it. I have been purchasing these for about 6 months now and I am fully committed to these.
Elizabeth C.
Chicago , IL
I loved the regular Coke vanilla pop. When they came out with a Coke Zero vanilla I was so happy. At least now when I cheat and have a pop it won't cut into my calorie intake. And the taste is amazing! I don't even miss the sugar.
Stephanie B.
Burlington, KY
This is my favorite low calorie soda. You still get the amazing flavor of Coca Cola in the Zero while the added vanilla flavor makes it even better! An amazing low calorie soda without the guilt.
Elizabeth B.
Falls Church, VA
This is my favorite soda. It has a nice cherry flavor which adds to the vanilla but unlike Dr. Pepper it is not an overwhelming cherry flavor. I also like that it has zero calories but does not taste like it. I also love coke zero so it still has that flavor as well.
Sadaf T.
Quincy, MA
When i first drank this flavor, I expected the worst. Surprisingly, it tasted amazing, and I found myself craving more. I would definitely recommend to anyone, and it exceeded my expectations. This valor, and line of products, is fairly cheap so that's also a plus.
Sommer C.
Havertown, PA
I was never really a big fan of Diet Coke because I was so used to regular Coke. I started to drink it more and more and finally got used to it and I love it, especially Coca-Cola Zero Vanilla!
Rebecca L.
Yelm, WA
I love vanilla coke. I wish they made it in 2 liters. Its the perfect blend of crisp coke with jsut the right amount of vanilla. It's delicious and pairs well with rum.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
I am a huge fan of coke vanilla regular but I don't know if I like the coke vanilla zero that much. They kinda taste the same, you know that creamy coke taste but I would prefer the real thing
Valerie H.
Muncy, PA
Love it, even though it is Coke Zero, it does not have the diet taste that others have. It is packed with a cherry flavor and not all the junk that is not good for you!
Jeralee G.
This is a yummy soda that I feel good about drinking. I love the vanilla flavor. The original vanilla coke is one of my favorite soft drinks and I am happy they have a low calorie alternative.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?