BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
autumn b.
Wasilla, AK
I love Coke Zero. Best tasting diet drink out there for me. No diet drink has yet tasted like the original, but Coke Zero does not offend my senses. It tastes like a complimentary version of regular Coke instead of like someone ripped out the pleasant taste and replaced it with underarm deoderant.
Mindy L.
Locke, NY
I've always been a fan of the vanilla coke ever since it came out but the older I got the more I didn't want the calories..... this helps me get my soda fix without adding a muffin top ;) Taste just like the original!
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I actually really like this soda. The taste of vanilla is subtle and perfectly complements the taste. I also prefer Coke Zero over regular Coca Cola and Diet Coke. It makes for a great treat every once in a while.
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mm Vanilla coke is amazing! It's best served icey cold! Must try this flavor, also with it being coke zero. You don't have to stress over that huge lunch you had earlier. You had a diet coke with it. It's all good.
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
We keep this stocked in my apartment. Between 4 girls who love this flavor, it's hard to keep it stocked. Coke is my favorite soda product, but Coke Zero Vanilla is the absolute best!
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
This coke with vanilla tastes amazing! The flavors combine to make this really good drink. Coke really knows what they are doing when it comes to making delicious drinks like this one.
Gabbey B.
California
I personally love this drink. Unfortunately i can't find it in many of my supermarkets. I mostly drink it at a place called California Burger or Jack in the Box because they are the two places i know i can find it
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
I love Vanilla Coke it is my all time favorite. I thought the zero would make it taste bad but it was still as delicious as always it met my expectations and more I will be re purchasing this item in the future.
Jessica K.
I love Coke Zero. Adding cherry flavor to it makes me even happier. I used to never see cherry Coke unless it was non diet. Regular Coke is too sweet for me and makes my teeth hurt. Now I don't have to compromise!
Jesica T.
Olympia, WA
Delicious! Literally taste like a coca cola float. I love drinking this when the weather is nice outside. I seriously thought I would hate it but it surprised me in how good it taste.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?