BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I like the taste of this Coke product. I wish that more places sold it in a 20oz bottle cause as I like it I don't always want to but a whole 12 pack of it. I would recommend this product to people looking for a flavorful Coke product
Halee M.
Chardon , OH
Love the taste of Coke, but vanilla Cole is the best. What I love most about vanilla zero, is the same great taste of coke without all the sugar!! Cute design I always know what I'm buying, even when I'm not really paying attention!
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
I will never go to any vanilla drink again. This was very good. I'm a first time customer, the packaging is grand and I wouldn't change it, the flavor is perfect! I defiantly will buy again ! I prefer these over any other diet soda.
Kristen M.
Toledo, OH
YUM YUM YUM!! The vanilla in this Coke is amazing! I highly recommend this to any one who wants a flavorful Coke. I still love regular Coke but seem to buy this again and again. Try this out if you want to venture from normal sodas!
Morgan S.
Boise, ID
I LOVE coke but I just cant justify all of the extra calories. I love that coke zero doesn't have the artificial diet taste but still has zero calories. All of the extra flavor options like vanilla and cherry are a good bonus too!
Ursula B.
Florida, FL
Just the probe once and I did not taste it at all, the vanilla flavor is horrible combined with the original taste of coke and the bubbling effect makes it taste worse. I really do not recommend it!
Nicole P.
New Orleans, LA
Although this is harder to come across versus the regular coke zero, i love this! I find that I can't drink sugary drinks, so every now and then a diet soda is a great alternative. Many don't enjoy the taste of "diet" or "zero" sodas, which is understandable, but i really like the taste this one gives with a hint of vanilla.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
This is so yum! I can never find it anymore except at those self serve Coke machines. I like regular Coke as wel but the vanilla puts a nice spin on the classic for sure. Taste almost like what a Coke float does after it melts!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I really enjoy this vanilla version of Coke Zero. My favorite version is the cherry Coke Zero, but this flavor is delicious as well. It has a nice vanilla flavor without a harsh aftertaste. Yum!
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
So so so good! It is just delicious! I love it! It meets my expectations! It compares really well to alternatives, an it's a great value, and once again it delicious! I would recommend to others! Especially people who love coke!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?