BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Lisett D.
Sun City, CA
Omgosh this was my ultimate favorite drink back in high school. I loved it and it was a great taste and value. I wish they would sell it near by me. I would purchase this all over again if they did. It is so delicious and I absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Jenny T.
Although this soda is absolutely horrible for you, when I splurge this is my drink of choice! I didn't think Coke Zero could possibly taste as good as the regular Vanilla Coke, but I was pleasantly surprised!
Laura M.
Pearl, MS
I seriously can't say enough about how much I love Coke zero Vanilla! It is hands down the best coke product I've ever had. It has just enough vanilla to give it really good flavor, but not enough to overpower the taste of the coke. Every time I have company over and I give them one to try they always go buy their own at the grocery store. It's that good!
Juliana T.
Coca-Cola is my favorite soda brand to purchase with some regrets especially during diets but oh well! I love the vanilla flavor of this coca-cola zero brand and it definitely surprised me that it would taste as good as it did. Huge recommendation to everyone!
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the taste. I buy this for my husband and it works well with our lifestyle. It totally meets my expectations and has great flavor. I would definitely recommend to others to try it out, less sugar but definitely worth getting and trying. Great price too!
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
This stuff has a great flavor. The vanilla is subtle and not overwhelming. The packaging is as expected but the black make the zero easy to find in the store. I purchase this as a treat for myself and prefer in the can. I will buy again. It has a good flavor.
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL
If your looking to cut back on the cokes or just the calories while still enjoying a Coke this is the one for you! The vanilla adds a great flavor and I enjoyed this more than I thought! I will be purchasing more and I have referred it to fellow Coke drinkers!
Ashley J.
My husband LOVES this drink. We always have it in the fridge. It is great taste with no sugar! Great! I usually shop at wal-mart for my groceries, and unfortunately they do not sell it at wal-mart (or at least the ones near me) so I have to either make a second stop or shop elsewhere for all my groceries.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I absolutely love coke zero products over diets. Diets taste so awful I don't know why they still make them. The zeros, however taste really good. The regular zero is good, but I also enjoy the vanilla and cherry as well. But i don't think it's for everyone.
Audrey S.
Peyton, CO
Vanilla Coke is my all time favorite Coca Cola product! I love squeezing a wedge on lime into mine and pouring it over ice, but my only problem is that Vanilla Coke is ridiculously difficult to find in the supermarkets in my town--I wish it weren't so!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?