BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Serena S.
This is the best can't get this in Canada so whenever we got to the states we buy tons of this stuff
Janine V.
Vanilla coke is one of my faves, it's harder to find in Ontario now a days, but when you can, do! :)
Amy D.
fort wayne, IN
Definetely my go to drink right. Doesn't taste (diet) with the kids of vanilla. Winner for coca cola
Sofie T.
This is not as good as Pepsi vanilla it tastes kinda watered down kinda I would not RECCOMEND this👎🏻
Alena A.
Ekaterinburg
Cola is the best! Cola with vanilla is delicious!!! Cola without the calories it's a gift from life!
Nicole B.
This stuff is amazing, I love the vanilla flavor, its just something more unique than I'm used to
Jose P.
I only taste one time and i love it but the problem its that this product didnt came to my country
Jenna S.
Magrath, ab
I love coke zero and this vanilla flavor pairs well without being over powering or fake tasting.
Natalie A.
cardiff
I find the Coke Zero vanilla better than the original one so much better flavour and tastes good
Charlie N.
Southend
Testes pretty much the same as full fat Vanilla Coke but without a lot of the rubbish!
Delicious
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?