BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Nina S.
England
The best thing ever made well I'm the only one in my family who likes it tho....so you love it or you hate it
Tiffany S.
York, ON
Great flavour and zero calories is amazing. I’m not to sure about the aspartame though so I won’t repurchase.
Rebecca G.
England
My favourite soft drink, a little sweeter than the normal Coke. The vanilla flavour definately comes through.
Halimatun Saadiah M.
Kota Bharu
All time fav. It doesn't taste too gassy like the regular coke. I like it. Always order it for the movies 😂
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
La clásica coca cola pero con sabor a vainilla la mejor combinación para poder tomarla en cualquier ocasión
Paola B.
Puerto Rico
I don't drink soda anymore but i must say this taste yummy i love the vanilla flavor! i would recommend :)
saidah h.
Coca-Cola Zero Vanilla 12 oz Can mi ggusta tomar el coca cola en todas la mumentos y es muy bien tomarlo
Abigail D.
Prefiero tomarla heladaaa!! No suelo conseguir este sabor mucho en mi país pero tiene un sabor agradable
Pamela V.
I love Diet Coke and I love Vanilla Coke. I don't feel guilty drinking this, the flavor is such a treat!
Nic
Loved this! Got it in Five Guys with my burger then had to hunt to buy it. Wish I could get it easier.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?